SAN TOUR str. Zorge 18, Moscow, 125252, Russia, +7(495) 774-37-38,
+7 (495) 760-42-20, +7 (495)795-3191, 795-3099
The certificate No. MT3 005095 of registration in the unified Federal register oftour operators in the Ministry
of culture of the Russian Federation
and Federal Agency for tourism, the amount of financial support of 30 000 000 rubles.
Welcome to moscow! Moscow is a city of tremendous power and energy. Hulking gothic towers loom over broad avenues that form a sprawling web around the Kremlin and course with traffic day and night. The Soviet past looms large, but the city embraces capitalism with gusto.
St. Petersburg - Russia's great northern capital. Many fans of travel, both Russian and foreign, dream of visiting Russia's great northern capital. Founded by Peter I in 1703, the city was always intended to be great, but the modern St. Petersburg has outgrown its old boundaries manyfold.
No matter how many times you walk on the uneven cobblestones of Red Square, the view is awe-inspiring and the experience monumental. Stand in the center and let your mind wander as centuries of Russian history unfold in the architecture. Tsars were crowned and traitors beheaded just outside of St. Basil’s Cathedral’s colorful domes. Soviet tanks once rolled ceremoniously across as Stalin surveyed from the sidelines, and Lenin’s mausoleum is still guarded by stern-faced soldiers.
THE KREMLIN AND ARMORY CHAMBER
The first walls of the Kremlin were erected more than 850 years ago and continue to symbolize Russian power today. Don’t miss the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Alexander Gardens, a popular place for newlyweds to have their first photo taken. The Armory Chamber is the jewel of the Kremlin and contains one of the richest collections of silver, gold, diamonds, and Faberge eggs in the country. Several halls display more than 4,000 artifacts dating back to the 12th century, including diamond-encrusted coronation thrones and extravagant Russian armor.
Moscow’s oldest—and most famous—theater recently reopened after a complete renovation that took six years. Watching a ballet performance of a Russian classic, such as Tchaikovsky’s Nutcracker, on the main stage is unforgettable.
Wander through the rooms of Old Tretyakov’s extraordinary collection of famous Russian icons, landscapes, and portraits housed in an early-20th-century building that feels more like a castle. The museum boasts one of the largest and most renowned collections of work from the prerevolutionary Russian realists known as the Wanderers.
After a recent renovation, this “Park of Culture” has once again become a very popular spot for Muscovites. The dilapidated Soviet buildings and Ferris wheel have been torn down and replaced with modern art galleries, cafes, and playgrounds. Young and old will find plenty to do here, from simply strolling around the vast green space to renting paddleboats, bicycles, or rollerblades. There are concerts and art shows in the summer, and snowboarding and ice skating in the winter.
If the imposing marble exterior of this Soviet-era iconic structure doesn’t intimate you, the soldiers standing guard inside might. The stern guards are there to watch over Vladimir Lenin’s embalmed body and ensure visitors maintain a respectful silence around the former leader of the Russian Revolution. Gigglers will be scolded. While admittedly morbid, the experience of seeing one of modern history’s most noteworthy figures is certainly a can’t-miss Moscow sight.
PUSHKIN MUSEUM OF FINE ARTS
Opened in 1912, the museum holds Moscow’s largest collection of European art. Broken up into several wings, it contains both rotating and permanent collections of fine art and archeological treasures from Central Asia to Europe. The private collections wing has some outstanding art collected over the years by prominent Russian collectors.
Incoming to Moscow
Tour operator «SAN TOUR» organizes the reception of foreign tourist groups in Russia , relying on qualified personnel with experience , quality , impeccable service.
The tour operator offers a batch program in Moscow – the capital of Russia. Moscow is an ancient city that has preserved the different modes of culture, and the modern multinational center.
Moscow is international centre, the town has enormous tourist potential: several airports, train stations, lots of high class hotels, restaurants, modern transport, places of leisure and entertainment.
Moscow is a world cultural centre, which hosts various conferences, meetings, the city has many museums and exhibitions.
The company offers programs 2 , 3, 4, 5 , 6, 7, 8 daytime in Moscow, including meeting / seeing off at the airport by a representative of our company, transfers, accommodation in comfortable rooms / apartments in the hotels category 3*, 4*, 5*, food group menu or menu chart personnel, transport service on comfortable buses, minibuses, cars of a business class, professional guides, translators, medical insurance.
Our company offers you accommodation in Moscow hotels of different categories
Lotte Hotel 5*
Ararat Park Hyatt Moscow 5*
Baltschug Kempinski 5*
Crowne Plaza 5*
Golden Ring 5*
InterContinental Tverskaya 5*
Marriott Grand 5*
Marriott Royal 5*
Radisson Royal Ukraina 5*
Peter I 5*
Golden Apple 5*
Hilton Moscow Leningradskaya 5*
Bakhrushin Hotel Complex (Ibis 3*, Mercure 4*, Adagio Apart-Hotel 4*)
Izmailovo Delta 4*
Marco Polo Presnja Hotel 4*
Marriott Tverskaya 4*
Mercure Arbat Moscow 4*
Domodedovo Airotel 4*
Four Seasons Hotel Moscow
Holiday Inn Lesnaya 4*
Holiday Inn Sokolniki 4*
Holiday Inn Suschevsky 4*
Izmailovo Gamma 3*
Our company offers a great excursion program:
- Bus sightseeing tour around the city (Tverskaya Street, Sofiyskaya Embankment overlooking the Kremlin, the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour, a platform of a review on Moscow, Vorobyovy mountains, City, the Novodevichy Convent , Kutuzovsky Avenue, Poklonnaya Gora)
- Excursion to the Kremlin: survey of Uspensky, Arkhangelsk, Blagoveshchensk cathedrals, Rizpolozheniya's churches, Patriarchal chambers with Church of the Twelve Apostles, expositions "Treasures and antiquities of the Moscow Kremlin" in a Annunciation Cathedral, an exposition of an exhibition of the Russian wooden sculpture in the covered gallery of church of Rizpolozheniya, an exposition devoted to Voznesensky to the monastery in the southern extension of Archangel's Cathedral. Walk on Red Square, survey of buildings of the Historical museum, executed in the neorussian style, survey of a monument to Minin and Pozharskii;
- Walking tour in Armory museum. Armory — the museum treasury — is part of a complex of the Grand Kremlin Palace. The basis of museum meeting was made for centuries by the precious subjects stored in imperial treasury and a patriarchal vestry executed in the Kremlin workshops and also received as a present from embassies of the foreign states. In the museum about four thousand monuments of arts and crafts of Russia, the countries of Europe and the East of IV — the beginning of the XX century are presented. Survey of the Alexander Garden, Manezhnaya Square, Kremlin Embankment
- Walking tour on Moscow Metro, survey of architecture, a panel, mosaic pictures. A lunch at restaurant of the city. Walk by motor ship across the Moskva River
- Walking tour in the Borodino panorama. The museum panorama "Borodino Fight" includes some departments now and has three expositions. In the main building of the museum the exposition telling about events of Patriotic war of 1812 and decisive battle at the village of Borodino is open.
- Walking tour on Old Arbat. In 1986 on Arbat the pedestrian zone, with abundance of small shops, cafe and restaurants, with the recovered trade in souvenirs was created. The first pedestrian street in Moscow, Old Arbat — in the last two decades became one of popular places among the Russian and foreign tourists.
- Walking tour in the museum of astronautics. The museum of astronautics – one of the largest scientific and technical museums of the world. The history of the museum began in the second half of the XX century when in 1964 on a Moscow map there was a monument to "Subjugators of space". In April, 1981 in a monument Memorial Museum of Astronautics was open. Here signs of the first progress and achievements of domestic astronautics were submitted: first space suits, first artificial satellites of Earth; spacecrafts on studying of the Moon and planets of Solar system. Walk across the VDNX territory – the exhibition complex of achievements of a national economy, largest in Moscow, with big pavilions in style a Stalin empire style and fountains.
- Bus excursion to Tsaritsyno. The state historical and architectural, art and landscape memorial estate "Tsaritsyno" is located in the south of Moscow and includes palace ensemble, greenhouses, historical landscape park and pavilions, and also new park zones with flower beds and the svetomuzykalny fountain. In the central part of park the palace complex of the end of the XVIII century which was built as the residence of the empress Catherine II situated near Moscow is located. Its construction began in 1775 on the project of the architect V. I. Bazhenov. The composite center of a complex — the Big palace built on the project of the architect M. F. Kazakov.
- excursion to Stalin's bunker. "Stalin's bunker" is a reserve command post of the Supreme Commander Stalin. It was built in 1930 under the stadium at Izmailovo. It preserved personal belongings of Stalin, the complete collection of Stalin's orders and awards. The exhibition reveals the history of the bunker is a unique military installation
- excursion to the Izmailovo Kremlin. Izmailovo is a family estate of the Romanovs. Tsar Ivan the terrible granted to its representative of this dynasty.
-excursion to Museum on Poklonnaya hill. The Museum was opened on Poklonnaya hill on 9 may 1995, in honor of the Victory in WWII, and became the center of Memorial complex of victory. The Museum consists of military and historical exhibits and art. In Victory Park there are exhibitions of military equipment and engineering fortifications of the great Patriotic war
-excursion to the Museum estate Kuskovo. Kuskovo is the former estate of the counts Sheremetev, which preserved the architectural ensemble of the XVIII century. The ensemble includes: Palace, built in the second half of the XVIII century in the classical style; a large Park with pavilions: the "Grotto", "Greenhouse" "Hermitage" "Italian" "Dutch" Museum of ceramics
-excursion to Kolomenskoye Museum. Kolomenskoye — a former Royal residence, Moscow region village; nowadays, the state art and historical architectural and natural landscape Museum-reserve
-the tour to the Ostankino TV tower with a panoramic view of Moscow
-visiting the Mosfilm studios, where he created world-famous masterpieces of cinema
-literary Moscow tour dedicated to Russian writers Tolstoy, Pushkin, Chekhov, Gogol, Bulgakov
-excursion to the Museum of the great Russian composer P. I. Tchaikovsky in Klin (100 km from Moscow) Oldest memorial musical Museum in Russia, created almost immediately after the composer's death. The house is fully preserved home final years of the composer's life, his personal belongings, library, archive.
-excursions devoted to the Russian avant-garde of the late 19th century early 20th century
- excursion to the Central Museum of Armored vehicles in Kubinka (63 km from Moscow). In the Museum contains a large collection of Russian, German, English, American tanks during the great War
-excursion to the Museum of the armed air forces Monino (38 km from Moscow). In the open air Museum contains a large unique collection of aircraft, helicopters from 1909 to the modern day
-gourmet tour of the restaurants of Moscow
-acquaintance with night life of the city
-excursion to the Moscow zoo and planetarium
-excursion to the Tretyakov gallery and the Museum of fine arts
-tickets in other Moscow museums, theaters and circus
- tickets and service at international sporting events, football, hockey
-organization of conferences, business meetings
«SAN TOUR» is professioanlly operator of business tourism and corporate events. SAN TOUR provides all types of integrated services in the field of Business Event, MICE: conferences, seminars, exhibitions, annual meetings, congress, team-building, incentive-trips and special projects.
Weclcome to Russia!
Moscow. Cosmopolitan in flavor, Russia’s capital exudes prosperity and vigor. From Stalin’s carved-marble metro stations to the sprawl of modern business complexes, Moscow flaunts its ambition with a penchant for going over the top. It’s an all-night-party town whose days offer endless opportunities for those who can keep up. A merchant capital by birth, Moscow was fashioned for big spenders, and money has always made the wheels go ‘round here. Now counted as one of the world’s most expensive cities, the only possible limit is the size of your wallet.
Moscow Environs and the Golden Ring. In the 12th to 14th centuries, the Golden Ring cities were the most important political, religious, and commercial centers in Russia before Moscow usurped all power. Nowadays these ancient enclaves are perfect destinations for rolling back the centuries. A visit to their medieval convents, ancient trade chambers, and kremlins is like stepping into a living encyclopedia of Russian culture, complete with picture-postcard views of onion-domed churches set on the banks of the Volga River.
St. Petersburg. Serenity and reflection reign in this city. Tsars don’t rush—it would be undignified. St. Petersburg was founded as the new capital of the Russian Empire in 1703 by Peter the Great and still carries itself with austere regal grace. The city built on the marshy banks of the Neva River today attracts more tourists than anywhere else in Russia. A brilliant fusion created by Italian and French architects, St. Petersburg invites comparisons with Amsterdam, Venice, and Stockholm. The big attractions here are the pastimes of the nobility—artwork, classical concerts, ballet, and idyllic promenading in the 19th-century landscape.
Summer Palaces and Historic Islands. Several of St. Petersburg’s imperial summer residences have been meticulously restored to their original splendor, and the sheer opulence is stunning. Peterhof’s (Petrodvorets) park is Russia’s answer to Versailles, while Catherine’s Palace at Pushkin (Tsarskoye Selo) houses the legendary Amber Room. Lomonosov (Oranienbaum), a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and the Konstantine Palace have both undergone restoration and are great places for a summer stroll or picnic. The islands of Kronshtadt and Vallam showcase another side of the city’s history.